Billing and Payroll Supervisor
Supervising payroll for 4 Comfort Keepers locations
- Working with the payroll vendor, compile and process bi-weekly payroll submissions with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Serve as a resource for employees with payroll and benefits questions.
- Create reports and required payroll documents. Track and report key performance data.
- Using QuickBooks software, create reports and maintain accurate entries.
- Create and distribute weekly client billing.
- Process insurance claims and documentation.
- Resolve client issues regarding invoicing, payment discrepancies and insurance claims.
- Monitor DSO and delinquent accounts.
- Assist with other office duties as required.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks and basic accounting.
- Customer service skills and client-focused communication both in-person and via telephone.
- Ability to carefully guard confidential information with high integrity.
- Comfort level with Microsoft Office software.
- Thorough and careful record keeping.
- Professionalism, attention to detail, accuracy and meeting deadlines.
This position reports to the business owners.
Interested applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comfort Keepers of Gainesville provides care services in the following cities and neighborhoods in Georgia:
Alto, Baldwin, Braselton, Chestnut Mountain, Clarkesville, Clayton, Clermont, Cleveland and Helen, Commerce, Cornelia, Dacula, Dahlonega, Dawsonville, Demorest, Gainesville, Habersham County, Homer, Hoschton, Lakemont, Lula, Maysville, Mount Airy, Mountain City, Murrayville, Oakwood, Rabun County, Sautee-Nacoochee, Tallulah Falls, Toccoa, Toccoa Falls, Turnerville